Saturday, April 21, 2007

how sweet it is

My sister, Caroline, and my nephews, Justin and Ricky, came to visit a few weekends ago. Hooray! We only had a cold Monday to sightsee, but we did our best. The night they arrived, Chris and I took them to Chinatown for soup dumplings at Joe's Shanghai. Then we ate ice cream at the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory, which is what we always do with company. Monday, we started out with a quick drive to Coney Island. It was kind of cold, lonely and deserted, but I think I prefer the boardwalk that way. Then we went to the Bodies exhibit and to the top of Rockefeller Center. We wrapped up with burgers and some killer sweet potatoe fries at Great Jones Cafe, before we dragged ourselves back to Brooklyn. At the end of the day, as much fun as it all was, the best part was just getting a chance to be together.


So photogenic.


Hey, sis!



Jump, I'll catch you!



Please, no more walking!

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love the way you talk about your family here. And those sweet potato fries sound ym!